Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blacklisted

http://supercoolioz.blogspot.com/

She has blacklisted me for apparently being a scammer.
She's being plain unreasonable despite me having made so many concessions to her and she has pretty much gotten everything her way already. Yet she still insists on blacklisting me for you to judge. So, please do judge for yourself if I'm really a scammer, and if I was, how did my shop ever miraculously survived till today?

She initiated trades when I informed her via text that I had the Chanel inspired bag she was looking for. She had requested for real pictures as well. however, due to time constraints at that point of time, I could only provide her with a picture of lylarose, informing her that while my piece was similar in design, it was made of patent material & had sliver chains. She was not the only interested party then, and for the rest who were interested, they had been similarly informed.

On the day of the trade itself, I even made time to travel all the way to Bugis for her despite my busy schedule. The bag was packaged in a transparent bag, so she obviously saw the item, but after the trade, she just put the bag aside and continued messaging, and after that, blamed me for not letting her check her item and running away before she had time to check the item. How ridiculous is this?! She obviously had the time to check, and she has likely did, since the bag was packaged in a transparent bag and she must have obviously seen the item when she took it already.

Subsequently, she kept insisting for a trade back and even though it had been stated clearly in my terms and conditions that no trades would be entertained. However, I relented since she was so persistent but I made my point clear that it had to be at Eunos as I was really busy to travel anywhere else. But she started being so unreasonable, insisting I went over to her convenience at Queenstown because I had scammed her and so on. Later, she wanted postage, and said that I had to pay for the amount for her to send out the item as well. This is plain ridiculous, after giving in so much to her, she still expected more. In the end, the matter was resolved only when she met me up at Eunos months later. True, I was late due to unforeseen circumstances, but at least I did inform you beforehand. It is not something I wish for it to happen either.

I cannot understand that why is it that while she had been duly informed beforehand about the item, she still kept denying the fact and pushed all the blame to me by labelling me as a scammer. Probably, when she reached home, she decided that it was not what she was looking for, and just pushed all the blame to me to make matters convenient for her. I have been more than fair on my side, and I definitely know I have not scammed her or what, so it's up to you to believe. Besides, if I really did scammed her, I honestly won't be bothered to entertain her after months later to return her the bag. Plus it was not like I cared a lot for the bag either, it had lots of white stains even though she told me it was lightly used and in perfect condition with no defects other than the slight discolouration at the side. Who's the one being dishonest here?